Sunday 25 April 2010

Lush x

Lush shop

So i ordered some stuff from lush.co.uk any way my order contained the following -
  • Ma Bar - Bubble Bar
  • Porridge Soap
  • The Godmother Soap
  • The Blonde - Shampoo Bar
  • Lemsip - Soap
I also asked for samples of -
  • Handy Guru
  • Miranda Soap
  • Sexy Peel Soap
  • Ice Blue Soap
  • Whoosh - Shower Jelly
  • Happy Blooming - Bath Melt
  • They gave me a sample of a new product called Glourious Mud its a body mask
Ive been into Lush for the past year & i really do love their products.

Ive had Lemsip before & really like the lemony smell. On the tub from a previous order, it says its for oily-er skin, but I have dry skin, it leaves my skin soft & i use it as a shaving cream, & then ile re-use 2 wash my legs after. So when I got it 2 weeks ago I thought it would come in the black pot/tub again but it came like soap. so i just cut it into square-ish chunks & put them into my empty Lemsip pot from last time.

Ma Bar - I really love the smell & the bubbles, I'm more into having a shower as it's quicker.
But i do take the time & have a bubble bath & a soak & once im in the bath i can be in there for an hour, becuase its so warm & i don't want to get out lol. Any way my fave bubble bar, I normally cut it in half so i can use it twice.

Porridge Soap - Love the smell & its creamy.

The Godmother Soap - Smells like Rock Star but with out the bubble gum, its what i imagine what snow fairy would smell like. I did't have the money last xmas to try it becuase i'd spent it all spoiling my parents. So this xmas i will save money for myself.

The Blonde - To me my hair looks like its lighting but not alot I have only being using it for 2 weeks, so I think over the next month or so it should lighten up a fair bit.

Samples-

Sexy Peel - smells just like lemsip. It's ok im just not that into the soap lol.

Glourious Mud the body mask - Ok im not going to lie it was messy 2 use in the shower but it was fun lol i don't really rember the smell other than it being nice. Left my skin soft.

Handy Guru - Ive had a sample of this before but i didn't fancy paying £6.50 for it, i do like it just don't like the price. My hands seem to get a bit irritated around sented bath products like soaps & shower gels & if i have a bubble bath. But i find if i put this on before i go to sleep my skin is loads bettter in the morning.

Miranda Soap - Didn't really smell like anything tbh. Smelt ok when i first got it but when started using it whatever smell was there went missing after i used it.

Ice Blue Soap - Smells minty but not like tooth paste kinda like polo's lol, haven't tried it yet.

Happy Blooming - Smells like cherrys but not alot, it did make the water go pink my fave color ever. So i guess its ok.

Whoosh Shower Jelly - Smells like something for boys but with a bit of a fruity smell. Haven't used it yet though.

Thats it i have read a few books but i dont come on here alot lol

Ile probs do another lush shop in june myt go 2 a store with some friends for my birthday in june. As we might be going on a shopping trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment