Tuesday 15 December 2015

Winter skin savers

So my lips have been badly dry chapped & peeling but I've found two products that have really saved them, a primark vanilla Caramel lip balm & Palmers dark chocolate & mint lip balm. Both in just a 7 hours with repeated application alternating between the two, my lips appear to be softer & smoother, no cracks or peeling.


Moving on I've had a few spots try &  appear on my face around my chin in the past two weeks. Before the bright red spots could pop out & cause greif with them being covered by concealer amongst other things I'd use an exfoliator sample I got out my boots no7 advent calendar.


This little beaut has saved me the trouble just this & my nip+fab glycolic fix cleanser which I've been using for 2 years. I haven't used a face mask in weeks due to my favourite not being on offer. This stuff is creamy & doesn't dry out my already dry sensitive skin. I will be purchasing the full size in the new year when this sample size runs out.

Now on to moisturisers as I said I have dry sensitive skin I've found a serum I use right after I cleanse & exfoliate it doesn't cost a bomb either. From the superdrug vitamin E range.


This is light & quiet moisturising, it costs just £3.99 this is much better than the one from their simply pure range coming in at £2.69 it did nothing for my skin. My night cream I'm not sure how much it cost my mom picked it up in aldi so I'd say around £5 if not less. It's lovely & thick, I put it on before I get into bed.


I'm not one for spending loads on expensive stuff I'd much rather stick with things under £10 if you look in the right place you can always get a good deal.

No comments:

Post a Comment